Quick video on 2-phase process of stripping gold plating from substantial-grade pc CPUs, pins and edge connectors. First is eliminating silver and base metals, second is dissolving gold plating. Little batch only manufactured a few grams of powder, about 70% by fat turns to metal when smelted. More specifics are in ebooks availabe at www.bestgoldbuyers.com/products.html Also the Yahoo Group at GoldandPlatinumRecycling has tips on refining and recycling valuable metals. From goldmetalx.com –GoldMetalsExpress. Video clip is for informational functions only. Any refining need to be performed in a nicely-equipped lab by educated personnel. C2008 TCS – GMX Media Comments or refining concerns can be left at the refining Group. Thanks for viewing!
Incoming search terms:
- recover gold from cpu
- Computer Parts and Laptop Parts Now Easier to Find through SparePartsWarehouse.com
- Demo: Understanding the parts of your computer
- Universal Office Products Three Parts Computer Printout Paper
- Universal Office Products Two Parts Computer Printout Paper
- Build a PC Computer – Overview of parts – All New for 2009 – homepcbuilder.com