domain registration

Q&A: Computer Networking?

by on March 18, 2011

Query by dannyj2225: Personal computer Networking?
i may want to take come Laptop or computer Networking classes but do i need to know any other courses like your principal topics (math, science, language or grammar, historical past, science) or any other kind of classes. if so tell me which one or ones i will require to know. or a internet site that can tell me what all i will need to know about Computer Networking.

Very best reply:

Reply by eddie
Like most IT work, you need to have a sturdy track record in the sciences and specially math. You’re going to need more than a site. If you’re heading to be working in the area, you will need to go to university/university or a continuing ed evening school to get a diploma or certificate like the MCSE.

Give your reply to this question under!

Related posts:

  1. Computer networking?
  2. Computer Networking Tutorial – 1 – Introduction to Networking
  3. Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach (5th Edition)
  4. Computer Networking
  5. Computer Networking for LANs to WANs: Hardware, Software and Security

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Oestonee March 18, 2011 at 4:12 am

I would also recommend Technical Writing also, a lot of Network Administration is documentation.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: